Can I provide at home what a good school can provide?
To answer this question we need to determine what a good school should provide before we can assess whether or not we will be able to attain to this at home.
A good school should offer:
- An academic grounding for our children
- The opportunity for our children to socialize with their peers
- Extramural activities in the fields of sport and the arts
- A sense of “belonging” and a sense of school pride. Love2Learn regards the academic performance of our children as extremely important and rigorously pursues this to a level of excellence.
Our curriculum is structured specifically to achieve these ends:
- All the materials that we provide – books, computer software, manipulatives and other learning tools - are of the highest quality;
- Our easy-to-follow Engine Rooms (lesson plans) ensure that the homeschooler is able to reap the full benefit of these.
Thus, you are able to offer excellent quality academics and a grounding that will prepare them for life.
As you are spending quality time with your children, you are able to positively influence them in all areas of their lives.
You are able to offer:
- excellent quality academics,
- specifically tailored to your child’s unique learning style,
- as well as the opportunity to make and develop healthy friendships.
By exploring your local facilities, you will find that clubs in your area can provide excellent opportunities for your children to participate and even excel in sports or the arts.
Your children can develop a sense of belonging to a close-knit family, to a church family, to the greater family of homeschoolers (and even to the ever-growing Love2Learn family).
Read on for research statistics pertaining to the academic and social performance of homeschoolers versus their school-going peers.
Finally, having said all of this, we need to emphasise that the unashamed and paramount goal of Love2Learn Curriculum is to encourage and equip families in the raising of children who are fully equipped with 21st CENTURY SKILLS and who are able to take their place in the world of today – and of tomorrow. Growing and developing into strong, Godly men and women of faith, character, love, compassion, honesty and mercy; the hope-bearers and world-changers of the future, a people set apart for God’s purposes!